Monday 15 April 2013

Alex Goodwin - My Personality Test results.


TEST RESULTS

So after finally getting round to doing the My Personality test, it came out with some interesting reults. Along with Aaron, I too was an ENFP, although not in an as extreme form. Seeing some of the other real life ENFP's interested me, being coupled within the same category as my ultimate childhood hero Dr. Suess was certainly a good start!


The test provides a good explanation as to what a person who is an ENFP is like 'ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely expressive. They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do with ethics and current events. ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and positivity. ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental'

Would I agree with the test? Yes, and no. Certainly I feel I am a value orientated, inspiring and social person, I enjoy being with friends and definitely believe myself to be an inspiring individual in some respects. However I feel the test makes out that I like to show off to others which certainly isn't the case, I'm often creative however find it hard to share those ideas with others which I don't believe the test is suggesting. However I can't be unhappy with the results, the test has certainly been very flattering towards myself, it fails to mention my terrible communication, organisation and commitment skills. Haha! Personally I agree with the view that while this test can go some way into proving what my personality is like, a series of 70 questions can only scratch the surface of understanding what makes me, me.

What is the surprising thing for myself is the amount of variation in personality from one human being to another. Aren't we all so different!

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment