Tuesday 16 April 2013

Life's too short to stay in bed all day.

I never really thought about the impact that was being created, from late nights, wasting my time, and missing out on the mornings. From school I always made the effort to get to bed early, so I was ready to greet the day ahead of me. However, in the last year of University, the number of late nights i've let myself in for, has had a really negative impact on my work ethic and missing out on opportunity to see people and just do the things I can in the morning!!

Since watching this video, I've definitely been more aware of the impact it's having. I think one of the worst parts about sleep is that we value it so much, but yet don't remember our nights sleep, so maybe I've forgotten how important it is?

I've definitely tried these techniques since, and working towards goals has certainly made me motivated to get to bed early, turn off the TV and get productive in the Mornings!!

 
Callum Lewis Jones
 

No comments:

Post a Comment