Monday 15 April 2013

Aaron Giles - Personality test


Just got around to doing the "My Personality Test", it's actually quite thought-provoking; I'd recommend you do it yourself. I found it very interesting, especially saying it claims I'm part of the personality group visionary, which in fairness I've always seen myself as ha. I'd agree I'm definitely a warm and positive person, in fact I believe it defines me quite well, with the focus revolving around people skills, creativity and spontaneity. Then again who isn't going to agree with these personality types? I've looked through them all and most of them focus on the positive elements, none of the 16 types really say anything negative what's so ever, be much more interesting if the types showed peoples short comings too, then again that's not very warm or positive of me ha. It also compares my personality type to Will from the fresh-prince, 15 year old me would probably perform a celebratory fist pump, I can only wish to someday have a collection of attire so flamboyant. There was another comparison that made me slightly less happy, but I'm not going to share that one with you.



ENFPs are introspective, values-oriented, inspiring, social and extremely expressive. They actively send their thoughts and ideas out into the world as a way to bring attention to what they feel to be important, which often has to do with ethics and current events. ENFPs are natural advocates, attracting people to themselves and their cause with excellent people skills, warmth, energy and positivity. ENFPs are described as creative, resourceful, assertive, spontaneous, life-loving, charismatic, passionate and experimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment