Monday 15 April 2013

Daniel Frost Personality

Just had a go at the my personality test online. Although it tries to give an in-depth accurate description of your personality, I find it difficult to justify that a computer can analyse an intangible thing. Some aspects are correct, as it calls me 'the chief', and i like to think of myself as a leader. "ENTJs are natural born leaders. They live in a world of possibilities where they see all sorts challenges to be surmounted, and they want to be the ones responsible for surmounting them. They have a drive for leadership, which is well-served by their quickness to grasp complexities, their ability to absorb a large amount of impersonal information, and their quick and decisive judgments." I personally think that this description of the typical ENTJ definitely speaks too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment